Our uniform was designed by the children. We expect everyone to wear it with pride!
We believe uniform is a really important part of our school identity.
We take uniform very seriously and our headteacher regularly carries out uniform checks!
We love uniform because:
Uniform stops children from being pressurised or feeling different because they do not have a certain label or brand to wear. It is a social equaliser!
It is easy for parents in the morning – there is no argument about what to wear!
It helps identify children quickly when they are out of school. Not many schools have a green uniform so we are always quickly spotted on trips. This helps our teachers find us quickly – so helps to keep us safe!
Our Uniform consists of:
- A green school sweatshirt
- A green school polo shirt
- Black trousers or skirt (Black jogging bottoms, sports trousers, or jeans are not permitted)
- Plain black trainers or shoes
- Black or green socks or tights
- In the summer green checked dresses can be worn if desired (white socks with dresses please)
- Plain black or green headscarf(if you want your child to wear one)
Our uniform is practical for all children, and any items of clothing from the list can be selected by parents for any child.
PE uniform consists of:
- Black shorts or black jogging bottoms if it’s cold.
- A school PE T shirt
- Black trainers or plimsolls
To place an order simply log onto www.schooluniformscotland.com
Parents unsure of the correct sizes to purchase can order with confidence as the school will stock each uniform size for you to try on before buying. Delivery is charged at £4.95 - 1st class and £4.50 - 2nd class for same day dispatch.
They will also deliver to school on the last Friday of every month, free of charge for parents to collect.
|School Polo Shirt||£8.00|
|School Book Bag||£8.00|
|School PE T Shirt||£6.00|
|School PE Shorts||£5.00|